Well, everything moves slowly lately. I have started a "real" job. One that makes it easier to create without having to think about the next payment. So I take my projects really slow and enjoy every moment with the paper mache; but these moments are not as frequent.
So I have finished few projects; but couldn't help myself and started new ones before finishing all that needs to be finished.
1. The bear is finished and is available in my shop.
2. I have finished some commissions, mostly reading women and this young woman
3. The interesting lady is being repainted
4. A new fun character has it's hands fitted today.
5. I started another woman while waiting for other project to dry.
6. playing with one face--designing and redesigning it.